Create The Yoga Business You Have Always Wanted
Take Back The Dream:
Creating The Yoga Business You’ve Always Wanted.
An online course for wellness professionals and creatives
You became a yoga teacher/coach/healer because you LOVE your craft, NOT because you wanted to be a businessperson. That’s not what you signed up for.
Yet, here you are. A talented, passionate wellness professional who is also:
- Frustrated with your financial situation
- Paying your bills but feel like you’re never “ahead” of them
- Wanting to save for your future but never seem to have any funds to put away
- A good practitioner but struggling with the business and money side of your work
- Unsure how to get new clients
- Feeling obligated to build social media marketing, even if it doesn’t feel aligned with who you are
- Struggling to maintain a steady, grounding routine for your practice and your life
- So busy with day to day priorities that you can’t work on what you are REALLY passionate about
You’re not alone in this struggle.
Maybe your dream is to get rid of your side hustle (nannying, singing, or your corporate job) and go all in on your passion full time. You know it’s possible but can’t seem to connect the dots on your own.
You don’t have to do it alone anymore.
I’m here to tell you it’s possible to be an authentic yoga teacher AND smart business woman. It’s possible to be a brilliant coach/healer and have a business that runs like a well oiled machine. YOU CAN HAVE BOTH, joyfully, with ease, AND with the support you need to pick you up when you fall. Because we ALL fall sometimes.
You have that support when you’re on your yoga mat, right? What is possible for you if you get the support you need in your career?
I created Take Back The Dream for yoga teachers and wellness professionals just like you. Smart, ambitious, and feeling stifled by the industry imposed ceilings around what teachers are worth (the industry is broken, by the way, but I’ll save that rant for another day). Together, we take a deep dive into your gifts, learn how to own your value and monetize said gifts, marketing yourself intelligently (psst, your number of instagram followers is irrelevant), and claiming your status as an entrepreneur. Because you ARE one.
Here’s how Take Back The Dream: Creating the wellness business you’ve always wanted works:
To kick off this new round of Take Back The Dream with upgraded content, we are including weekly LIVE Q&A coaching calls with Sara! Don’t miss this opportunity to get Sara’s eyes on your business, which will skyrocket your ability to transform your career (and life) in just 8 weeks.
In this 8 week program you receive:
- One 60 minute video lesson each week highlighting struggles unique to yoga teachers, healers, and creatives and how to overcome them
- Weekly homework assignments for implementing all strategy covered in each video
- Lifetime access to video library of all topics covered
- A private Facebook group for easy access to group support, accountability, and a motivating community. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. It’s crucial to be around others who support you on your path to success, pick you up when you fall, and show you that you’re not alone. Also, this is a no whining zone. You can always ask for help, resources, and encouragement. But expect to be called out if you start making excuses or playing the victim.
Getting the support you need to grow yields REAL results. But don’t take it from me: