Here’s the thing.
Maybe you have tried yoga already. Maybe you are a devoted practitioner, even. You go to class and feel great.
Then life happens and you come crashing down again.
You know what I’m talking about?
You leave your mat feeling like you can conquer the world, until…
- Your car gets rear-ended.
- Tour flight is canceled.
- Your best employee quits.
- Someone close to you suddenly falls ill.
And boom! You feel like you’ve lost all you have learned.
So I’m going to say what nobody else is saying.
If you feel like getting on your mat is not enough, it’s because it’s NOT.
Yes, you read that right.
You need something beyond the mat to help you carry that sense of calm and centeredness into your everyday life.
Yoga philosophy is your secret weapon.
Here’s how it works:
One live webinar on our yoga sutra topic of the month, the meaning/analysis of the topic, and the application of this wisdom in everyday life. All webinars are recorded for those who cannot attend live.
Our first webinar is July 18th!
- Access to my full library of yoga sutra classes and assignments (16).
- Our very own private Facebook group for community, accountability and mindset support.
- Monthly assignments containing: Reading assignments, Homework/questions of inquiry to answer privately
- Book recommendations to support your journey.
- Special bonus calls including chanting the yoga sutras, mindset work, and support in bringing this material to life.
Investment: $244/month for 6 months*
* you will be charged for the first month then billed each month after that
There are no reviews yet.